Friday, September 11, 2020

The Heart - Donavon Frankenreiter - 2015 Album with Grant-Le Phillips as Composer

 


Grant-Lee Phillips as Composer in songs # 1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, and 9 
More info about the album at All Music
Read a review at Renowned for Sound
Read an interview at Speakers in Code

Excerpt from the interview with Donavon published at Conscious Connection Magazine 
So I called Grant Lee Phillips, a songwriter I worked with on my third record, Pass It Around.  I couldn’t believe my luck, because Grant had three songs he had already written that were perfect: The Way You Catch the Light, Sleeping Good Tonight, and When the River Bends. Grant also helped with lyrics for Big Wave, Little Shack, which my son wrote, and a few others, and I ended up having all these songs that I felt really good about.

No comments:

Post a Comment